Friday, June 15, 2007

A plea for help...

What the hell is wrong with the world today? All these new fads today, making shit that isn't cool seem cool. I'll start off with Gangsters, oh no, we idolize a bunch of idiots who are too fucking stupid and can't pass the 8th grade English, and they sing about shooting people. I guarantee 90% of the people who say they have shot someone have never fired a gun in real life, so killing people is cool eh? Doesn't seem like it makes much sense.
Next I'll talk about the "Emo" culture. All these little faggot ass twig kids are running around painting there nails black and saying how everyone is such a conformist, hey guess what you god damn morons, YOUR A CONFORMIST. Emo is one of the most popular styles these days, so yea you pretty much are following the other kids who decided to become flaming homosexuals.
The next thing I'm gona talk about is probably the life style that pisses me off the most. Goths/Punks, I'm placing them in the same category because there both annoying and loser-ish.
The biggest problem I have with punks and goths are that they hang around outside malls and movie theaters doing stupid things trying to be annoying and cool. Hey guess what you fags, hanging outside a mall in the middle of the day isn't cool, go do something productive with your life.
I guess people could say that I'm to mean and that I need to not let it bother me, well screw you. When I see these types of kids hanging around, it honestly makes me mad and I want to kick the living shit out of each and every one of them, but that would be to nice of a thing to do to them. I say us "normal" people need to cure our towns and schools of this "infection" on the world. All three of these types of people need to be tied up and beaten until they realize what idiots they look like. Ohwell I won't be doing anything about this myself, but if you are in one of those 3 categories, guess what go to hell, I don't give to shits if you have a problem with what I'm saying, get a life you morons.

No comments: